- What happens when I schedule a consultation?
- A Project Developer will contact you to set up a time to come to your home to:
- Review your design and the existing conditions of your space
- View samples of the materials you selected and modify if needed
- Verify measurements and identify any potential construction challenges
- Review the construction contract
- What is included in the price I receive in the online design planner?
Everything. We’ve worked hard to take a complicated process and display it in a user-friendly way. When you give us accurate information about your existing space, the price you see is the price you pay for a complete remodel.
- How can I be confident in my design and product selections?
Use the online design planner tool to visualize your new bathroom. During your in-home consultation, our Project Developer will review and confirm your product selections and color choices, so you can be confident in the final design.
- What if I can’t answer some of the questions about my space?
No problem. We review and double-check everything during your in-home consultation.
- When does demolition and remodeling begin?
Construction typically starts six weeks after the contract is signed.
- How long will it take to remodel my bathroom?
The actual construction of your bathroom – from demolition to complete installation – will take two to three weeks.
- Who will build my bathroom?
The construction is performed by Case Design/Remodeling professionals who are master craftsmen, are vetted, insured and licensed. They are friendly and respectful, and have an average of 21 years of experience.
- Is there a warranty?
Absolutely. Our work is backed by an extensive 5-year warranty package that covers everything we supply and install.
- Why do you ask for my zip code?
Our bath remodeling service is only available in the DC Metro area.